All the Homeschool Things seeks to provide support for the homeschool mom!
- freebies such as printables and unit studies
- high quality paid printables for your homeschool and for managing your home
- encouragement for your homeschool journey
- new discoveries like homeschool curriculum reviews, unique ideas, and different viewpoints
- information on state homeschool laws and getting started if you’re new to homeschooling.
My name is Andrea and this site is a new direction for my previous blog, Townsley Times. I am refocusing to deliver exactly what my readers are looking for…help and encouragement for your homeschool! This site is still a work in progress but all content that was on my old site is being switched over, all URLs should redirect so you don’t get lost when trying to find your favorite posts (contact me here if you are looking for something you can’t find!), and I’ll be updating with fresh content starting NOW!
I look forward to building this new brand with you as my partner. I welcome your feedback!
Thank you for your patience as I make this transition. My VIP email list will be available for signup soon! There, you’ll receive exclusive content just for subscribers, such as new printables, discounts on new products, and chit chatting about homeschooling and what’s going on in our lives (since homeschooling and motherhood are only part of who we are).